I have been wondering what kind of post I could start off with for the new year, and I thought this would be a great start. My ten favorite diy/crafts I found this year on the internet. The internet is a wonderful tool, I can not imagine life without now.
I don’t know about you but I spend a lot of time looking for great ideas…somtimes more time than I do actually making them. I can’t help myself I just love doing it. So here is ten of what I put in my favorites this year. Hope you enjoy them as much as I have.
1. Geninne’s Art Blog: Uppercase! I love this Blog…If you love stamping..this is a must read. She has put together a great tutorial on how to make your own stamps as the above pic shows. Cheers for you Geninne and thankyou so much for sharing this with the world.
2. Rebecca’s Soap Deli News If you love to make soap this is a valuable site I love her blog.
3. The Mother Huddle I found the prettiest rose tutorial here among many other great tutorials ..great blog.
4. Two Girls Being Crafty Really cute idea for a scrap paper tree with real branches…love it..very cute blog.
5. Craft And Creativity I love how this blog is writen in english as well as her language..its a beautiful blog with lots of inspiration and the paper stars are adorable.. great as ornaments. Her picture below.
6. White Life I found this blog different and very inspiring and the post about recycling old CDs is really cool and creative. I am definately saving my old ones now.
7. foodgawker I absolutely love this site..I find the best food recipes there.
8. craftgawker I love this one too….great ideas etc.
9. dwellinggawker And this one ….fantastic inspiration.
10. Pinterest And of course my most favorite of all …where I spend most of my time now, Pinterest. I can’t imagine life without Pinterest now.
If you want to check out my boards on Pinterest please feel free, and make sure to follow me so I can follow you as well.